Applicants for membership at Threshold must meet the following criteria:
- Have a desire to be an active participant in a supportive and vital community.
- Have a Severe and Persistent Mental illness (Bipolar Disorder I, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Major Depression with or without Psychosis, PTSD, or Psychosis NOS which is the primary focus of treatment
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Reside in the Alliance catchment area (Durham, Johnson, Wake, or Cumberland counties)
- Have Medicaid originating in Durham, Johnston, Wake, or Cumberland counties, be eligible for State funding or be able to fulfill a Fee for Service contract.
To apply for membership, please complete and submit the following documents to the Membership Coordinator, Erica Weaver, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax the documents to her attention (919) 956-7703.
- A completed Referral Form
- A current Diagnostic Assessment or a Comprehensive Clinical Assessment with PSR as a recommended service
- A session note from a Psychiatrist
If you have specific questions about the application materials or process, or need an application mailed to you, please contact Erica Weaver, Threshold Membership Coordinator at (919) 682-4124 or email@example.com
If you are looking for Clubhouse services outside of our MCO catchment area please visit the Clubhouse International website at http://www.clubhouse-intl.org